Public – $28 per ticket
All full-time students and Members of Friends of CFA $15 per ticket or $25 for a pair of tickets. Ticket prices are subject to a ticket booking fee.
Free registration for online talks and performances via Peatix.
What You Need To Know Before Visiting UCC
Your safety and well-being is our utmost priority. To ensure that the University Cultural Centre remains safe and enjoyable for all, we have put in place the necessary Safe Management Measures in line with the Government’s guidelines.
Please help us by planning your visit and taking the time to read our measures below. Together, we can stay safe and reconnect with the arts and each other.
Where do I enter the University Cultural Centre?
To facilitate mandatory temperature screening and check-in using the SafeEntry system, all visitors are to report to the main entrance along Kent Ridge Crescent. Please note that all other entrances are temporarily closed.
Ensuring A Safe Experience For You At The University Cultural Centre
- All visitors entering the University Cultural Centre will be required to wear masks at all times and to undergo mandatory temperature screening and check-in using the SafeEntry system.
- Visitors are requested to download the TraceTogether app or bring along their token for entry into the University Cultural Centre.
- Visitors with temperature above 37.5°C will be asked to re-take their temperature after a short rest and will not be allowed entry if their temperature remains above 37.5°C.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas. Hand sanitizers are also made available at various locations throughout the building.
- Seating arrangements will have at least 1m safe distance all around – either between groups or individuals. Seats are allocated to audience, with staggered seating adopted to ensure at least 1m between each group. There will be no physical interaction between groups.
- We use floor markers or barricades wherever possible to help visitors to maintain a distance of 1 metre from one another.
- All Front-of-House, security, cleaning and venue staff will be required to wear masks and conduct regular temperature-taking.
How you can help us
- Please do not visit the University Cultural Centre if you feel unwell, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever, runny nose and sore throat in the last 14 days.
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 1 metre from others and follow the visual markers that have been placed around the University Cultural Centre.
- Please observe lift capacity limits and allow less-mobile visitors to use the lifts first.
Please monitor your health condition and practise good hygiene throughout your time at the University Cultural Centre.